Re: [Monotone-devel] clarifications about bookkeeping dir

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] clarifications about bookkeeping dir
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:33:40 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:13:25 +0100, Marcel van der
Boom <address@hidden> said:

marcel> On the risk of being burned down, not having followed the
marcel> details on all threads on the bikeshed, what *exactly* is
marcel> *wrong* the the current 'MT' ?

That's a good question.  We've heard the reasonable argument that 'mt'
would be a bad idea to make 'monotone' shorter, so I suppose it's some
kind of aftermath of that discussion.

Cheers,
Richard

-----