Re: [Monotone-devel] clarifications about bookkeeping dir

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] clarifications about bookkeeping dir
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:13:41 -0800

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 09:22:11PM +0100, Jon Bright wrote:
> At least for Win32, this isn't an issue.  It's not going to try and
> execute the directory.  I don't know about ancient MacOS filesystems or
> VMS.  Richard?

For a concrete example, on modern MacOS filesystems (i.e., current OS
X default install), this would mean that you could not put ~/bin under
version control.

(Building monotone on such systems would also become interesting.)

IBM manual SENG-5155-01:  Power Supply and Air Moving Device Installation
Instruction for iSeries 820 and 5075.