Re: [Monotone-devel] Italian translation (again)

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Italian translation (again)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:49:38 -0800

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 07:50:08PM +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> I put it in sync with latest trunk and translated a few more strings.
> I'm committing it directly on my own netsync server, that is,
> motoko.lapo.it (it anwers both on old and new port, with a
> monotone-0.25 and a monotone-0.26pre2+ listening).
>
> What should I do to have it included?
> Locally, I'm committing directly in the net.venge.monotone trunk with
> my pubkey address@hidden (which follows).

You should have access now -- feel free to push to venge.net.

> I didn't look around for a ChangeLog "standard", so I hope it is ok
> this way (inspired by some commits I saw in the log); as on now there
> are some 5-6 revisions, latest being:

Theoretically the standard is:
    http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Change-Logs.html
We're not really sticklers, though.  (I haven't even read that thing
for years.)  Just copy whatever you see already there...

> fuzzy 148
> empty 290
>
> Still much work to do, but it's a beginning at least ;-)

Yep, thanks!  Make sure to add yourself to the list of translators in
the AUTHORS file...

The Universe may  /  Be as large as they say
But it wouldn't be missed  /  If it didn't exist.
  -- Piet Hein