Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz: Not_found

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz: Not_found
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:16:38 +0200

Shaun Jackman wrote:
On 3/20/06, Olivier Andrieu <address@hidden> wrote:
There, I pushed a new revision to repository on venge.net. Could you
try it and tell me if this fixes your problem ? If so, I'll release a
monotone-viz 0.15.

Colour me dumb. What am I doing wrong here?

It's a wild guess, but I'd say you're using an older monotone than 0.26pre and hence using an old port number. venge.net is then replying with ICMP host unreachable. Or I'm entirely wrong.

--
Jon