Re: [Monotone-devel] question about cvs import

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] question about cvs import
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:49:13 +0200

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 09:05 -0600, Jordan Breeding wrote:
> Does cvs import know how to create real branch points on import yet?

monotone can currently import cvs branches, but does not connect them to
the parent branch. This is because it's often not easy to correctly
determinate the time of the branching.

I'm working on a solution and have already written automatic tests, but
that's about it as of now. Currently I'm quite busy so I can't promise
anything.

By the way: Nathaniel, is it okay to work in a branch
n.v.m.experiment.cvsimport? Or what branch name would you propose? My
public key is attached.

Regards

Markus