[Monotone-devel] Rosterify and certificate keys

From: Tom Koelman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Rosterify and certificate keys
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:25:56 +0200

Hi,

I just rosterified a database. On inspecting the contents of the new
database I found out that all certificates had been reissued with my
own e-mail-adress. This would be an issue for a trust model based on
who handed out what certificate. Is there some way in which I can make
the certificates keep their original key?

Another thing I noticed is that, understandably, all revision hashes
have changed. This has the unfortunate side effect that propage
Changelog entries make no sense anymore, as they contain two revision
hashes from the old database. Also, some of my handwritten changelog
entries have the same problem. Is there some way in which I can
replace these old revision hashes with their new counterparts?

Regards,
Tom Koelman