Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz for Debian

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-viz for Debian
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:04:20 -0600

On 4/12/06, Matthew A. Nicholson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is this going to get included in the net.venge.monotone-viz tree?

I hadn't planned on it. In the past, I've tried keeping Debian
packaging information in the upstream author's revision control
system, but I've found I'm terrible at making a change and uploading
it to the Debian server, but forgetting to push the changes to the
upstream author's RCS. So, the one true source for the Debian package
is here:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/monotone-viz
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/monotone-viz/

Cheers,