Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Rosterify and certificate keys

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Rosterify and certificate keys
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:11:31 -0600

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
Right... this is, after all, part of the point of having revision ids
:-).

Do we really need revision ids in the changelog certs at all? I mean, if you're looking at the output of 'monotone log' the 'Ancestor:' lines are definitive and correct. So perhaps the propagate message should just include the source and target branch names and not the specific revision ids. As far as merges go, perhaps the changelog should simply be "merged" or something.

Cheers,
Derek