Re: [Monotone-devel] One person in many places

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] One person in many places
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:08:28 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:55:54 -0600, "Shaun Jackman"
<address@hidden> said:

sjackman> One thing I didn't expect, but I understand now, is that
sjackman> `mtn log' and monotone-viz still show address@hidden as
sjackman> the author for *all* the changes, old and new. [...] What's
sjackman> interesting though, is that the UI only shows that Bob is
sjackman> the author, and this cert is signed, but it doesn't show
sjackman> *who* signed it.

Well, monotone-viz will show you who signed each cert.  You just have
to scroll the log box (bottom left one) horizontally waaaaay to the
right.

Cheers,
Richard

-----