Re: [Monotone-devel] Empty change log

From: Blake Kaplan
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Empty change log
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:05:24 -0700

Timothy Brownawell wrote:
It's the default version of the validate_commit_message hook. I don't
think it's a very good default, so would anyone object to removing it?
The default hook matched the pre-hook behavior exactly (except in the behavior for |mtn commit -m ""|). I'd think that checking for a whitespace-only commit might be a good extension to the default, since this is rather weird, as you point out.

--
Blake Kaplan