Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone crashing after 'mtn rename'

From: Ron Turner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone crashing after 'mtn rename'
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 07:39:27 -0700

Hi Nathaniel,

Here's what I see when I issue a 'mtn list changed' command:

C:\Projects\work>mtn list changed
mtn: fatal: std::exception: Botan: I/O error: DataSource_Stream::read: Source
failure
mtn:
mtn: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
mtn: please send this error message, the output of 'mtn --full-version',
mtn: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
mtn: wrote debugging log to C:/Projects/work/_MTN/debug
mtn: if reporting a bug, please include this file

'mtn status' gives the same error.  Please let me know if there are any other
commands that I can run that would help you debug this problem.

Best regards,

Ron