RE: [Monotone-devel] how to recover damaged database?

From: Kelly F. Hickel
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] how to recover damaged database?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:47:30 -0500

There are probably several thousand files in that cvs module, is there
any simple way to figure out which has the problem?  There are over
71,000 files in our entire cvs repo, somve files have almost 2000
branches/tags.  If we decide to go with monotone, we'd probably split
those into 2-3 DBs.....

> -- Nathaniel
>
> --
> "On arrival in my ward I was immediately served with lunch. `This is
> what you ordered yesterday.' I pointed out that I had just arrived,
> only to be told: `This is what your bed ordered.'"
>   -- Letter to the Editor, The Times, September 2000

-Kelly