[Monotone-devel] Alternate test frameworks...

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Alternate test frameworks...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:06:20 +0200 (CEST)

I've noticed that there's a lot of discussions about GNU autotest
lately, and there's even talks about building a new framework.  I
don't really want to destroy anyone's ambition, but before going in
head low, maybe a look around for alternate tools might be a wise
thing to do?

I've recently stumbled on CMake and CTest, and I'm tempted to try them
myself on a project of my own but haven't yet.  However, the CTest
wiki page boasts it as pretty damn capable.  Might be worth a look, so
here's the page:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Testing_With_CTest

Cheers,
Richard