Re: [Monotone-devel] "mtn db info" doesn't work for empty databases?

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] "mtn db info" doesn't work for empty databases?
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:04:13 -0300

On Sun, May 14, 2006 at 11:32:56AM -0300, Jeronimo Pellegrini wrote:
> If I run db info on a database that had no commits yet, monotone
> fails with the (not very informative) message:
>
> mtn: error: wanted 1 rows got 0 in query: SELECT node FROM
> next_roster_node_number
>
> Would it be possible to get a better message? Or maybe the command could
> work for empty databases too?

Hmmm. Just did a pull and saw something nice in the changelog. Compiled
it, and it seems that now mtn will run "db info" on empty databases!

2006-05-14  Derek Scherger  <address@hidden>

        * database.cc (info): allow any number of rows to be returned from
        query of next_roster_node_number
        * tests/t_db_init_info.at: new test of info on a new database

Thanks Derek!  :-)

J.