[Monotone-devel] Monotone Network failure [ No route to host ]

From: viswesuwara.nathan
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone Network failure [ No route to host ]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:05:14 +0530

Hi
        Monotone was installed in two machine of Liunx66 and Linux67.
Localhost on machine Linux66 was working well but when I try to connect
from Linux67 machine by keeping Linux66 as server machine, I am getting
this error.

    "  mtn: connecting to Linux66
       mtn: network error: failed to connect: No route to host"

Presently I am looking on it.

Linux66>  mtn --db=/root/jim.mtn serve "jp.co.juicebot.jb7*" -k
address@hidden     < To start the server  >

Linux67>  mtn --db=/home/visu/visu.mtn sync Linux66
"jp.co.juicebot.jb7*"         < To sync with server >
                       mtn: connecting to Linux66
                       mtn: network error: failed to connect: No route
to host

I tried with tcpdump to capture the packet coming in port 4691 on
machine Linux66. It captures the packed but it was not responding to the
Linux67 machine and even the mtn servers was not able to get the packed
captured.

         May I know how to work on external 3-way merge. As merge open a
three way vi editor. Can I have any doc or PDF for working on this.

Regards,
Viswesuwara Nathan.
Wipro Technologies, Sholinaganallur.
Ph.- 30691606(Off). 9380117108(Mob).

"Pursue your goal even in the face of difficulty, and convert adversity
in to opportunity".

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com