[Monotone-devel] Re: A vote for propagation (debian branch)

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: A vote for propagation (debian branch)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:01:56 -0500

I'm down for that if no one has any objections. It still needs some testing but seems to work for the most part.

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
Hi!

I've been running a server as well as my local client using the
nvm.debian branch.  As far as I can tell, it works without flaw.

So I wonder, is there any reason not to propagate the changes in that
branch back to nvm?  If need be, that propagation has my vote!

Cheers,
Richard

--
Matthew A. Nicholson