[Monotone-devel] Re: A vote for propagation (debian branch)

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: A vote for propagation (debian branch)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:56:14 +0200 (CEST)

[I'm top-posting because you did...  *mumble* :-)]

Please tell me what kind of tests you're after.  I'm willing to
experiment a lot.

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:01:56 -0500, "Matthew A.
Nicholson" <address@hidden> said:

matt> I'm down for that if no one has any objections.  It still needs some
matt> testing but seems to work for the most part.
matt>
matt> Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
matt> > Hi!
matt> >
matt> > I've been running a server as well as my local client using the
matt> > nvm.debian branch.  As far as I can tell, it works without flaw.
matt> >
matt> > So I wonder, is there any reason not to propagate the changes in that
matt> > branch back to nvm?  If need be, that propagation has my vote!

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis