[Monotone-devel] conversion of a prcs repository & diff with keywords

From: Hugo Cornelis
Subject: [Monotone-devel] conversion of a prcs repository & diff with keywords
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:15:37 -0500

Hi all,

I would like to evaluate monotone for a project (Neurospaces on
sourceforge).  The current version history is kept using prcs, a
project oriented version control system that is not maintained
anymore.

Does anyone have experience converting a prcs repository to monotone ?
How well can I keep everything stored in the repository (metadata,
branch-merge history etc) ?

Second, from looking at the docs, I get the impression that monotone
does not support keywords like $Id$, $ProjectVersion$ and alike.  How
do you deal with that when using monotone ?

Hugo

--
                   Hugo Cornelis Ph.D.

                 Research Imaging Center
  University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
                   7703 Floyd Curl Drive
                San Antonio, TX  78284-6240

                   Phone: 210 567 8112
                     Fax: 210 567 8152