Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtnpatch

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtnpatch
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:18:15 +0200

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

Something you have to realise, though, is that we all have different
lives and "external" stuff that affect it as well.  For example, we
have a long holiday here in Sweden right now, usually spent with
family and friends, going out on the archipelago in the first true
summer days or going to church for those who are so inclined (it's a
Christian holiday).

[OT] Ditto in Germany (minus the archipelago). It's Pfingsten (Pentecost). A lot of people go away for the weekend, Christians go to church. Generally, not much happens.

I imagine this is probably true for a number of other European countries.

--
Jon