Re: [Monotone-devel] [patch] acx_pthread.m4 and ac_compile_check_sizeof.

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [patch] acx_pthread.m4 and ac_compile_check_sizeof.m4
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 17:22:38 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on 04 Jun 2006 16:34:23 +0200, Peter Simons
<address@hidden> said:

simons> the following short patch updates two Autoconf macros to the
simons> respective latest version found in the Autoconf Macro
simons> archive. The changes to ac_compile_check_sizeof.m4 are
simons> cosmetic (missing license information), but acx_pthread.m4
simons> does have a genuinely newer version.

Considering monotone doesn't use threads at all, I'm surprised
acx_pthread.m4 is there at all!  Should we just remove it, perchance?

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/