[Monotone-devel] Snapshot builds for Debian unstable

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Snapshot builds for Debian unstable
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:08:15 +0200 (CEST)

I've build monotone .deb's from a combination of the following
branches for a while:

   net.venge.monotone                 - the main development branch
   net.venge.monotone.debian          - additional debian control files
   net.venge.monotone.levitte.select-heads-off
                                      - additional H: selector

It results in two packages, monotone and monotone-server.

Today, I set up a apt-get'able repository so the snapshot would be
easy to install.  Anyone is welcome to use it.  All that's needed is
the following in /etc/apt/sources.list:

   # LP archive
   deb http://guardian.lp.se/debian unstable/
   deb-src http://guardian.lp.se/debian unstable/

I do those builds at irregular but normally frequent intervals (at
least twice a week), a little depending on what happens with monotone
development.

Oh, the only architecture that I currently support is i386 (oh, and
all), because that's what I build on.  If someone wants to support
other architectures as well and make it available through my repo,
please let me know and I'll see what I can arrange.

I sign the packages with the following key:

   : ; gpg --list-keys levitte
   pub   1024D/F709453B 2003-10-20
   uid                  Richard Levitte <address@hidden>
   uid                  Richard Levitte <address@hidden>
   uid                  Richard Levitte <address@hidden>
   sub   2048g/E6E1C65B 2003-10-20

It's up to you to find the key and check the fingerprint in whatever
manner you like.  If you look around, you know how to find me, just
don't expect me to comply when I'm in the middle of sleeping :-).

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Richard

-----