[Monotone-devel] Problems checking out in windows - extra LF?

From: Andy Jones
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Problems checking out in windows - extra LF?
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:26:52 +0100

Hi,

I've just upgraded from 0.25.2 to 0.27 and I'm now getting a problem where when I check out files I see binary characters on the end of each line (presumably LF, but given the tools I have to hand proving that is going to be difficult to prove).

I've now got get_system_linesep() returning "CRLF" which is presumably right?  But it seems to make no difference.

Has anyone got a monotonerc they use under windows that they'd be willing to share?

Or can someone give me some pointers to what might be happening?

BTW I've also tried:

<code>
function get_linesep_conv(filename)
    return {"LF","CRLF"}
end
</code>

...but that gives me a blank line between each line of the file...

Thanks,

Andy.