Re: [Monotone-devel] weekly report

From: Max Nickel
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] weekly report
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:27:28 +0200

Hi,
Is the code somewhere available, to take a look at it ?

/max

zi bin cheah wrote:
hello,

I've hacked into Darcs, and I m trying to create a Window > Preference interface in Eclipse to allow monotone commit in Eclipse. Honestly, I m stucked trying to make this part run.

I keep getting exception saying that the class cannot be loaded problem despite having the class(I followed sample codes in Darcs to get this done )I have almost given up, I will download the new Eclipse 3.2 and try to import and rerun everything again.

Will report to u guys in a few days

Cheers

Zi Bin