Re: [Monotone-devel] Workspace merge - weekly update

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Workspace merge - weekly update
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 10:30:45 -0500

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 00:27 -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Next I plan to tackle dusting off Tim's old code on
> net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge, reconstructing it in tune with
> more recent stuff, and breaking it up into mergeable chunks.  There
> are global API changes in there which should make their way to
> mainline sooner rather than later.

Just a note, all I got done there was changing _MTN/work from a cset (or
path_rearrangement?) to a revision. Mostly this involved surgery on the
restrictions code, so I stopped when I heard there was a rewrite of that
code in progress. After it landed I never got around to looking at it,
so I have no idea if any of what I did for workspace-merge is at all
usable any more.

Tim