RE: [Monotone-devel] monoclipse pushed [SoC]

From: stefan.buehler
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] monoclipse pushed [SoC]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 13:24:37 +0200

in my opinion, most of the features you are implementing in your SoC project
should not be put to the 'Preferences' page, but should be accessible from a
resource's context menu via 'Team', where anyone who ever used an eclipse
plugin for a vcs expects them to be. 'Preferences' is the place to allow the
user to set properties like 'Default Key' (equivalent to the 'address@hidden'
command line option) or 'Disable loading standard lua hooks' (equivalent to
the --nostd command line option) - and even those properties might be
database- or branch-/project-specific and therefore would better be placed
either in the project's or the repository location's properties.

stefan b