Re: [Monotone-devel] Nested projects in workspace

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Nested projects in workspace
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:29:17 -0500

On 8/4/06, Jonathan S. Shapiro <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 15:01 -0500, Timothy Brownawell wrote:
> > Depending on the answer, would you consider a patch to add this behavior
> > or (if it already exists) clarify this part of the documentation?
>
> I can't speak for everyone, but I wouldn't object. We might want a way
> to override it, but then your suggestings for .mtn-ignore would allow
> for that.

As I stated in another response, this isn't an issue that can be
mitigated in the ignore file, but it may be something that can be
handled in a hook function. I shall attempt to build a hook function
that does this.

Hmm? Yeah the ignore file can't help with making nested workspaces be
ignored, but your suggestions for it would allow for it to be used to
specifically un-ignore any nested workspaces that you for some reason
did want to track.

Tim