Re: [Monotone-devel] Branch Propagation

From: Matthew Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Branch Propagation
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:32:17 -0500

Matthew Nicholson wrote:
Greetings,

It appears you can only propagate from the head of one single-headed branch to the head of another single-headed branch. Is this an artificial restriction that monotone places or are there logical reasons other similar operations are not possible?

I am interested in propagating from a tagged revision to the head of my current branch (mtn prop t:monotone-0.28 net.venge.monotone.debian).

Is this what mtn pluck is for?
--
Matthew Nicholson
matt-land.com