[Monotone-devel] Removing a branch from my local database

From: Andy Jones
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Removing a branch from my local database
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:45:21 +0100

Hi all,

I've a nasty feeling that this is a stupidly simple question.  It +should+ be a stupidly simple question, one with an obvious answer, but I can't seem to find it.  (Perhaps because I am stupidly simple...?)

I've pulled a monotone branch from venge.net so I could compile the product and try it out.  Turns out it's not what I want.  How do I remove the project from my local database?

Or, is this a "best practice" thing?  Should I have pulled the branch into a new database?

Any thoughts?

Andy.