[Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] Intermediate Results

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] Intermediate Results
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:25:05 -0700

address@hidden wrote:

As monotone.ca is pretty much bumped I have to admit that I'm unable to register such a domain with my local registrant. So, I'm still up to sponsor it (if it doesn't cost an incredible amount of money per year), but I'd need somebody who
actually can register that domain for me.

Graydon...?

Oh sure, I'll be happy to buy it. If it's satisfactory to others, I much prefer that name over the -vcs or -scm names. And we have, well.. at least a few Canadians here :)

-graydon