Re: [Monotone-devel] POTFILES

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] POTFILES
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:17:05 +0200

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker schrieb:
> POTFILES.in.  POTFILES is generated from POTFILES.in.

Hrm... yes, noticed that now as well... I first thought POTFILES is also
checked in because a `mtn status POTFILES` told me "no changes"
obviously this file is ignored and probably should yell out something
like "not accounted in current workspace" or whatever, but mtn automate
inventory cleared that up.

Anyways, the question (now for POTFILES.in) keeps the same. Any objections?

Thomas.

--
- "I know that I don't know." (Sokrates)
Guitone, a frontend for monotone: http://guitone.berlios.de