[Monotone-devel] Re: cvs import

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: cvs import
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:05:50 +0200

Martin Langhoff wrote:
On 9/14/06, Jon Smirl <address@hidden> wrote:
Let's copy the git list too and maybe we can come up with one importer
for everyone.

It's a really good idea. cvsps has been for a while a (limited, buggy)
attempt at that.

BTW: good point, I always thought about cvsps. Does anybody know what 'dump' format that uses?

For sure it's algorithm isn't that strong. cvs2svn is better, IMHO. The proposed dependency resolving algorithm will be even better /me thinks.

Regards

Markus