Re: [Monotone-devel] trouble with monotone 0.30

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] trouble with monotone 0.30
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:24:43 +0100

On 9/21/06, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 04:38:24PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> I probably did something stupid, or else these FAILS are unimportant,
> I hesitate to attach the full screen outout from make and make test
> because it's over a megabyte.  Unless someone really needs to see it,
> of course.

No, something is definitely broken with your build (though whether
that's your fault or not I couldn't say :-)).  We need to see the full
output from the testsuite to know why everything is failing.

I am just now running the test suite but one thing I noticed on the
configure step was that it wasn't failling after doesn't finding the
boot test framework.

Could be the tests are failling because of this? I would thought it to
just fail right at start, but as I have never used it...

Just my 2 (euro) cents.
~Nuno Lucas

P.S.- The test ended and all seems ok:

<pasted lines of screen output>
Of 371 tests run:
       340 succeeded
       0 failed
       31 had expected failures
       0 succeeded unexpectedly
       0 were skipped
PASS: run_lua_tests
All 3 tests passed
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/lucas/src/other/monotone/build'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/lucas/src/other/monotone/build'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lucas/src/other/monotone/build'

real    18m56.830s
user    14m57.240s
sys     1m9.816s
</pasted lines of screen output>