Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import and timezones

From: Tony Tung
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import and timezones
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:46:14 -0700

On Oct 2, 2006, at 4:18 AM, Christof Petig wrote:

Tony Tung schrieb:
Is there some secret incantation to tell monotone to treat CVS
timestamps as GMT?  Or am I totally off base?

TZ=UTC monotone ... ?

yes this sucks. There is no way to tell whether CVS uses GMT or
localtime (besides checking the installation (I remember a debconf entry
and a cvs version dependancy))

   Christof

I already tried that, but got the same results.

Thanks,
Tony