Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] More snapshot compilations for Debian
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:40:30 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:05:04 -0700, Nathaniel Smith
<address@hidden> said:

njs> Speaking of, want to package up any of the other interfaces out
njs> there, like viewmtn, the trac plugin (maybe would need to be
njs> trac-with-mtn, not mtn-for-trac, since I guess it needs some
njs> unreleased trac branch?), the emacs plugin, the eclipse plugin,
njs> guitone, mtsh, etc.? :-)

Not sure if you're speaking to me or to Shaun.  So far, my production
of snapshots have been purely for my own, so I don't have to recompile
from source on all my systems, and I simply decided that I'll share.
So it may happen, some day, that I starting building other things as
well, as my needs grow.  We'll just have to see.  Or maybe I'll decide
to build snapshots of things that people seem to want.  We'll just
have to see.  Before doing the latter, I've to review my servers (I
will need to change location for some of them, as the host I've used
so far is stopping that kind of business by the end of the year).

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/