Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:00:33 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:48:51 +0200, Jon Bright
<address@hidden> said:

jon> ...or (as is probably most useful for the plugin), write out some
jon> temporary rc file and use --rcfile.  That said, to avoid this
jon> kind of playing with temporary files, it might be useful if
jon> monotone started taking a --rccode="...LUA code..." parameter?

Hey bud, check this out (I discovered while looking around the code to
see how hard it would be to implement --rccode :-)):

: ; echo 'io.stderr:write "FOO!\n"' | mtn heads --rcfile=-
FOO!
mtn: grenen 'net.venge.monotone' har för tillfället ett löv:
970b5cf42c0202a0b1a236ed7034f47c117c2f79 address@hidden address@hidden
2006-10-27T11:48:03 2006-10-27T14:20:29

Cheers,
Richard