Re: [Monotone-devel] Can't compile guitone

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Can't compile guitone
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:45:19 +0100

Jeronimo Pellegrini schrieb:
Strange. I hardcoded qmake-qt4 in build.sh, and also tried
update-alternatives to set all Qt things to Qt4... And I still see qt3
there:

I'd recommend you use t:guitone-0.4, as the graph stuff, which is currently not working anyways there, isn't included (this makes you problems primarily), and there haven't been major changes (other than a few bugfixes) since then anyways.

Thomas.

--
- "I know that I don't know." (Sokrates)
Guitone, a frontend for monotone: http://guitone.berlios.de