[Monotone-devel] Re: zsh completion annoyance: mtn add

From: Steven E. Harris
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: zsh completion annoyance: mtn add
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:40:49 -0800

Thomas Moschny <address@hidden> writes:

> Can you please try the attached (trivial) patch and see whether that
> behaves the way you expect?

I haven't responded sooner because I'm trying to clear up some
confusion. My computer at work is the one having trouble with
completion. Applying this patch doesn't change its current
behavior. But my computer at home, running the same version of zsh and
monotone, behaved as desired even /before/ applying your patch. In
other words, had I been trying my "mtn add" examples at home, I never
would have reported a problem in the first place.

This suggests that something else is wrong with my zsh installation on
my computer at work. I had recently updated zsh using Cygwin's setup
program, and have not rebooted the computer since. Once I get a chance
to reboot and restore my lost "context", I'll try the "mtn add"
scenario again and report back on my findings.

In the meantime, thank you for providing the patch so quickly.

--
Steven E. Harris