Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Dates for Mtn Summit (read now if you're intere

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Dates for Mtn Summit (read now if you're interested in coming!)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:07:13 +0100

Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
Wow! Where did you get those prices? And what source (ehm.. departing airport) are you flying from?

According to http://www.traveltopia.de/, you can already get flights Berlin - San Francisco and return starting at 275,- Euro from British Airways. Maybe we can get cheaper tickets for groups? :D

Cheers,

-- Ulf

Last I've checked it was > 800 EUR for me (Berlin -> San Francisco)

So, please, everyone interested just update the wiki page with your
preferred dates ;-)

Yeah, I second that! If I can get a ticket for < 500 EUR, I'd love to join the party ;-)