Re: [Monotone-devel] Last call for opinions on Mtn Summit date

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Last call for opinions on Mtn Summit date
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:46:24 +0100

Markus Schiltknecht schrieb:
Absolutely! We also have to agree on a date.

Although, if I can get a plane ticket for less than EUR 500, I'm tempted to join the US meeting and check out the place where all my nice search results come from ;-)

As I already stated sometime in mid-february would be fine for me, but I won't attend the US meeting for financial reasons, so I'm bound to Germany. I doubt someone is willing to sponsor me and guitone...?

ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 |