Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] North America Mtn Summit: Feb. 5-11

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] North America Mtn Summit: Feb. 5-11 2007, Mountain View
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:37:00 -0800

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 12:47:00PM +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> > Okay, time to just go for it.  I hereby declare that Mtn Summit 2007,
> > North American edition, will be held February 5-11 in Mountain View.
>
> Yay!!! I can finally finalize my travel logistics ;-)
>
> Unfortunately the he 410 EUR Delta flight MXP-SFO seems to be no more
> (now at 587 EUR price tag), new lowest price is with US Airways at 517
> EUR (and that price seems to be pretty much constant with +-2 days
> departure/arrival and both SFO and SJC), so I was thinking to actually
> depart on friday-saturday (and thus arrive a couple of days in advance)
> and return on monday, trying to take a look at San Francisco itself
> (never been on the west coast before).

farecompare.com seems to suggest you check out British Airways as
well.  And, definitely do consider coming for longer, lots of fun
stuff to do in the Bay Area...

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould