Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn automate evolution, part 2: workspace query

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn automate evolution, part 2: workspace query
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:33:23 +0100

Ben Walton schrieb:
> I have a mostly completed set_option that might meet this need.  I
> hadn't placed it in the automate group of functions, but rather the
> general workspace set.  Would it be better placed in automate?

I guess so. Since many frontends exclusively use automate stdio a
different place would be less convenient to them. At first I did not
find a task which needs set_option, but setting the default key and
branch should be common enough to warrant a non automate set_option, on
the other hand it is not uncommon to refer the user to mtn automate to
do more esoteric tasks.

  Christof