Re: [Monotone-devel] Doubts about the sanity of setup

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Doubts about the sanity of setup
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 02:29:04 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:17:43 -0700, Derek Scherger
<address@hidden> said:

derek> So where is the line between the "first half" and the "second
derek> half" exactly?

My thought is that the first half is "mtn setup" and does exactly what
"mtn setup" does today, and that "mtn update" would be modified to be
able to do the rest, by basically starting from the revision before
all revisions and do what's needed, including creating directories and
files.

Cheers,
Richard

-----