[Monotone-devel] Bug in monotone automate inventory?

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Bug in monotone automate inventory?
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:08:33 +0100

We just upgraded from monotone version 0.23 to 0.32.
I have a fresh checkout from this database and
when I do:

mtn list missing

monotone does not generate any output, as expected.
However when i do

mtn automate inventory

it generates lots of output, starting with:

  M 0 0 .mtn-ignore
    0 0 BuildTools/
    0 0 BuildTools/BuildTools/
    0 0 BuildTools/BuildTools/CreateTranslationDict/
  M 0 0 BuildTools/BuildTools/CreateTranslationDict/CreateTranslationDict.m

etc. etc.  The pattern is:
All directories are OK.
All files are marked as missing.

This is annoying because my scripts use this information.
So am I missing something obvious?

Wim Oudshoorn.