[Monotone-devel] Err... anyone got a spare laptop?

From: Nathaniel J. Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Err... anyone got a spare laptop?
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 02:08:22 -0800

My old laptop fell apart a few months ago (literally -- the hinges
that hold the screen to the body, broke), and is generally decrepit,
and I can't really afford to replace it right now.  But, it would be
Very Useful to have a laptop to use during the summit :-).  So... any
chance anyone have an extra lying around they could bring along for me
to use?  Doesn't have to be too fancy, so long as it gives me ssh and
wifi, though I suppose an ideal one would also be running linux and
have enough power to run emacs and g++ and firefox such locally.

Cheers :-),