[Monotone-devel] Re: A patch for monotone.el

From: Steven E. Harris
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: A patch for monotone.el
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:16:43 -0800

Zack Weinberg <address@hidden> writes:

> I guess the thing to do is scan up the directory hierarchy for a _MTN
> directory...

The function monotone-find-_MTN-top already does this job properly; if
it returns something non-nil, we're within a monotone
workspace. Figuring out where to call it from is more difficult.

I've been looking at clearcase.el as an example. It has years worth of
experience poured into it, but I'm trying to sift out some minimal set
of things we can copy for monotone.el.

--
Steven E. Harris