[Monotone-devel] Re: MtnSummit: Recharge Day

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: MtnSummit: Recharge Day
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:21:15 +0100

Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Has there been an agreement on what's supposed to happen on the recharge
> day? I've never been in San Francisco before and would love to see
> something besides the GooglePlex and my Notebook Screen ;-)

I'm interested in knowing that too: me and Gabriele will be in the Bay
Area since tomorrow, with the purpose of taking a 4 days long good look
around... but we wouldn't want to "dulpicate" what we will eventually do
or see on Recharge Day.. so... please let us know if there's any idea
around ;-)

    Lapo