Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Release?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Release?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:46:07 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:05:19 +0100, Lapo Luchini
<address@hidden> said:

lapo> Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
lapo> > Yep.  I ended up deciding to make the release based on revision
lapo> > 1ce6710ef7aebc6dff09ca1bf2a54e7907fe9959, which is just before the
lapo> > merge where log change got merged into, eh, the line of development I
lapo> > was following ;-)
lapo>
lapo> OK, I'll make sure it will be polished and ready for the big
lapo> audience in time for 0.34 ;-)

Yeah, except that revision has the exact same problems as head before
my changes to the tests.  And if you listened to IRC last night and
this morning, you'll know that there are other (migration) issues as
well.  So I'm going to sit this out.  If someone else wants to make a
0.33 release from a revision somewhere back in history, be my guest.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/