Re: [Monotone-devel] Command design and naming?

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Command design and naming?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 01:34:03 +1100

On 24/02/2007, at 1:03 AM, Thomas Keller wrote:

In general many people here like ready patches more than endless
discussions on feature X which is then eventually being implemented or
not. Having code which shows what you want is a much better discussion base.

I've already submitted two patches (and a few small snippets that don't really qualify as full patches), although nothing has actually been applied as yet.

I think it is important to agree on a design before coding. There is nothing more frustrating than writing a patch and then being told that people don't like the design.

Cheers,

Will        :-}