[Monotone-devel] rename target conflict - what to do now?

From: Boris
Subject: [Monotone-devel] rename target conflict - what to do now?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:59:32 +0200

Hi there,

can someone tell me what I should do when monotone displays these error messages (I'm trying to merge two heads)?

mtn: warning: rename target conflict: nodes 1544, 1522, both want parent 1130, name DeleteCells5 mtn: warning: rename target conflict: nodes 1546, 1534, both want parent 1130, name DeleteColumn2 mtn: warning: rename target conflict: nodes 1547, 1535, both want parent 1130, name DeleteRow2 mtn: warning: rename target conflict: nodes 1549, 1523, both want parent 1130, name InsertCells8 mtn: warning: rename target conflict: nodes 1550, 1528, both want parent 1130, name InsertColumn2 mtn: warning: rename target conflict: nodes 1551, 1529, both want parent 1130, name InsertRow2
mtn: warning: resolve non-content conflicts and then try again.
mtn: error: merge failed due to unresolved conflicts

I'm told to resolve non-content conflicts. But what conflicts is monotone talking about? And what I'm supposed to do actually? What does 1544 and the other numbers mean?

Boris