Re: [Monotone-devel] Summer of Code 2007

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summer of Code 2007
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 07:35:04 +0100

Nathaniel Smith schrieb:
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 09:58:02AM +0100, Thomas Keller wrote:
Is it possible to add tangent projects here as well? Guitone could need
a graph view... =)
[...] The only issue, though, is that we need to know that if we _do_ accept
students for these projects, that we can take good care of them --
i.e., mentors available and able to provide guidance, some sort of
plan for what to do if the original mentor gets eaten by a grue, etc.
Monotone itself has a big and strong enough community that we can do
this; I'm not as sure about associated projects?

I could ask Jean-Louis if he's up to join me as co-mentor. Jean?

Thomas.

--
ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 | http://www.thomaskeller.biz